Jeff is knowledgeable and experienced in many aspects of asset liquidation. His experience includes real estate and personal property. Jeff has had the opportunity to sell for Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, small businesses and estates.
– Graduate—Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
– Graduate with BBA Georgia Southern University
– Licensed Real Estate Agent
– Graduate of CAI (Certified Auctioneer Institute) at Indiana University
– Graduate AARE (Accreditted Auctioneer Real Estate)
– Graduate GPPA (Graduate Personal Property Appraisal)
– National Auctioneers Association
– Georgia Auctioneers Association
– South Carolina Auctioneers Association
– Statesboro Chamber of Commerce
– Statesboro Board of Realtors
– Statesboro Rotary Club
Ashley Raines—Business Manager, Associate
Ashley is native to Statesboro. She has been an integral part of the family auction & real estate business since 2007. Ashley is responsible for all day to day business activities. She also handles the marketing and promotion side of the business as well as manage both live and online auction activities. In addition to managing the business, Ashley is also a licensed GA Real Estate Agent.
– Statesboro High School Honor Graduate 2011
– Ogeechee Technical College Real Estate 2014
– Georgia Southern BBA 2015
– Gateway Animal Hospital
-National Auctioneers Association
Megan Woodall, Associate
Megan Woodall is a native of Screven County. She is a 2006 graduate of Screven County High School. After high school, Megan knew she wanted to become a realtor; however, she pursued a business degree at Georgia Southern University.
In 2007, Megan obtained her real estate license from the Barney Fletcher School of Real Estate and became a realtor in August of 2007. Megan became so involved in real estate that she transferred to University of Phoenix where she continued her degree in business, but was able to devote more of her time to real estate. Megan graduated from the University of Phoenix in 2009 with an Associate Degree in Business.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, shopping, scrap booking, photography, and spending time with friends and family. She is a member of Buck Creek United Methodist Church in Sylvania, GA.
Megan specializes in residential real estate and enjoys every aspect of real estate whether it involves listing, selling, or simply meeting new people. Megan believes in providing customer service beyond the customer’s expectations and would love to help you make all of your real estate dreams come true!
Alan Lamb, Associate
With 39 years of forest management experience, Alan brings his skills and expertise to the real estate arena. Alan is a licensed professional forest manager in Georgia, South Carolina, and Alabama focusing on primarily private landownership. Being self employed and owner of Lamb Forestry Services, LLC, Alan offers full management services that include timber inventory, marketing, reforestation, and written long term forest management plans. Some of his accomplishments include:
• Former Area Manager -Stone Container Corporation Land Management
• Past President Savannah Chapter Society of American Foresters
• Past Georgia State Tree Farm Chairman
• Past Georgia State Project Learning Tree Chairman
• Eagle Scout
Ricky Voisine, Associate
Ricky Voisine was raised within a military household. He is a 1988 graduate of Wurzburg American High School, Wurzburg Germany. After high school, he worked and attended the University of Maryland, European Division. He did that until he joined the United States Air Force in 1991.
While Active Duty, Ricky was a Command and Control Specialist. He also focused on finishing off his education. In 1999, his hard work paid off and he was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Phoenix. He also obtained another degree in Information Systems Technology. He subsequently left the Air Force honorably in 1999 after fulfilling his obligation.
In 2000, Ricky moved to Georgia to be closer to his family and has been here ever since. His work experience includes writing commercials and selling air time for radio, Retail Management and Sales, Manufacturing, the Military and Real Estate.
Ricky is a die-hard sports fan, and on any given Sunday you can find him playing armchair quarterback. He is an avid reader and enjoys reading about History, Biographies and Science Fiction and Fantasy. He is also a member of the American Red Cross with a leadership role in Effingham County, a member of the Chatham County Emergency Response Team (CERT) and an Ambassador for the city of Pooler Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau.
Ricky specializes in residential real estate. He is working hard and gaining experience in non-residential markets. Ricky is a member of SABOR (Savannah Area Board of Real Estate) and a Licensed REALTOR for the State of Georgia. He also certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP).
To this day, Mr. Voisine still lives by the U.S. Air Force Core Values: Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence In All We Do.
Ian Lamont, Associate
I have a desire to use my natural talents, gifts and experiences to change our world for the better for everyone I encounter. I want to utilize my over 40 years of experience. In every situation, I want to find the place where I might be able to use my aptitude, skills, training and qualifications for the maximum good.
• Managed volunteer organizations of up to 1500 people
• Managed up to 16 full and part-time employees
• Well experienced in public speaking
• Possesses a strong sense of family, business & community
• Restored vitality to failing organizations
• Widely traveled
• Able to move in all social circles
Strong people skills
• Able to quickly build rapport
• A wide exposure to businesses and industries of many kinds
• Unafraid of fresh challenges
• Able to relate to and engage people from all walks of life
• Able to educate and inspire people
• Well-spoken and pleasant personality
• Having an ability to operate within organizations of all sizes
• Revitalized existing organizations
• Innovated to accomplished agreed upon goals
• Strong self-starter
• Proven ability to get things done